Why you should choose physio treatment at Body Logic Physiotherapy
We offer appointment times to suit you with qualified & experienced physiotherapists. We are a local, independent clinic, established in 2003 and with a combined experience of almost fifty years.
Body Logic Physiotherapy is regulated and approved by the Health Professions Council. We are members of and accredited by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy, the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Private Practice (ACPPP) and the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists.
We can offer you:
• an understanding of why you are in pain
• hands on physio treatment by an expert
• the knowledge to treat yourself, including activities you should and shouldn't be doing at the moment
• help to get you back playing sport as soon as possible
• ways of reducing sports injuries going forward
• a treatment plan to get you back to work or recover from surgery as soon as possible
• an approach to avoid or delay surgery e.g. knee replacement
• treatment and exercises to maintain healthy and strong joints
• an opportunity to try accupuncture; an alternative to prescribed tablets
• access to physiotherapy when you need it
• affordable private care
• the treatment you really need, so you are not paying for any unnecessary treatment.
Who we work with
We are registered with all the major insurers and many lesser known insurers to provide physiotherapy to their policy holders. If you have insurance with any of the following, we can invoice them directly for your treatment at Body Logic. Please be aware that many policies have an excess to pay which is paid directly to Body Logic.
If for some reason you are told that you are not covered for physio at Body Logic please call us directly as we can usually resolve the problem easily. The world of health insurance has become increasingly complex with some insurers using a “middle man” company to manage some of their physio contracts. For example, Nuffield manages the physiotherapy contracts for Bupa. You can still receive your treatment at Body Logic as we are registered with both Bupa and Nuffield, so please give us a call directly.
*Please note we are registered with AXA by our names, Paul Seyfried and Liam Tanner, not Body Logic.
If you don't have health insurance, don't worry. We offer a quality, affordable service to all our clients.
We are also accredited to provide physio services on behalf of the NHS.
Clubs & organisations
Body Logic is an independent, local clinic. We are very much part of the local community in Twickenham and surrounding areas. We currently provide treatments for the members of the following clubs and organisations:
If you belong to a local club or organisation and would like to discuss physiotherapy treatments for your members, please contact us.