Covid 19 update: 15 December 2020
The doors at Body Logic Physiotherapy remain fully OPEN to keep you fit, healthy and active, despite the government’s recent decision to put all of London in to Tier 3 COVID restrictions. We will continue to adhere to our safe and strict COVID secure working environment to maintain the highest levels of safety for all our patients and staff. Please see our short video on what to expect when you visit. Get in touch if you have any physiotherapy or massage requirements. We look forward to hearing from you!
What to expect when you visit Body Logic
We are open for face-to-face physiotherapy sessions. Health screening and risk assessments must be undertaken before your session. We are also offering virtual sessions to those who prefer not to visit the practice eg people who are shielding or have symptoms of Covid 19. Virtual sessions have been popular and have achieved very successful outcomes. We have adapted to the new environment during these uncertain times, and our priority remains the health and safety of our clients and staff. Please be patient with us whilst we try to balance the wishes and needs of our patients with the pressures of adhering to government and governing body advice.
Patients with health insurance:
We are unable to resume services for those covered by certain insurers at this time. Unfortunately, their remuneration does not cover our reduced capacity and increased costs due to required additional time between patients and PPE equipment. Please contact us for details.
All face-to-face patients must:
- Sign a declaration that you and your household have no Covid symptoms and you have followed government isolation guidelines prior to your appointment. Complete the Patient Covid 19 Health Declaration Form here.
- Complete and sign registration and consent to treatment forms prior to your appointment.
- Wear a face covering to your appointment.
Body Logic Physiotherapy reserves the right to refuse admittance to the clinic if a patient has not adhered to the above requirements.
What to expect on arrival:
- Please do not arrive early.
- Please wait outside for your physiotherapist to greet you. Perhaps bring an umbrella.
- We are taking patient (and staff) temperatures on arrival and everyone will need to record a temperature equal to or below 37.5 centigrade. We have a temperature gun.
- We have spaced appointments to allow for cleaning and so you can go straight to the treatment room with your physiotherapist on entering the clinic.
- Your physiotherapist will wear appropriate PPE.
- Your physiotherapist will remain the recommended distance from you except when carrying out necessary physical tests.
- Your physiotherapy session will continue as normal.
- Payment, where possible, should be made via APPLE PAY on your phone. If you have to use the card machine key pad it is cleaned with alcohol wipes after each use.
- If possible and to minimise all possible chances of contamination, please use the toilet before coming to the clinic and bring your own water.
- Bring your own towels to massage sessions for your comfort.
Update: 2 November 2020
Body Logic Physiotherapy is an essential business, as defined by the government. Our doors will remain fully OPEN during the new lockdown period to keep you fit, healthy and active. We will continue to adhere to our strict COVID secure working environment to maintain our high levels of patient and staff safety. Please get in touch if you need physiotherapy treatment, management or advice.
Update: 20th June 2020
We are slowly opening up to more face to face physiotherapy. From Monday 22nd June if you would like a face to face session regardless of your problem this is now possible but only with appropriate health screening/risk assessment undertaken before the session.
We are still offering virtual sessions to those who prefer not to visit the practice eg people who are shielding or have symptoms of Covid 19. Virtual sessions have been very successful from an outcome point of view. Group pilates classes onsite are still not allowed but virtual pilates classes continue. Please click here https://bodylogicpilates.co.uk/
Finally, please bear with us as we can only bring back furloughed staff gradually from the beginning of July and the logistics of pandemic clinic operation are now much more complex than pre pandemic. Thank you.
Update: 19th May 2020
We are now open for face-to-face physiotherapy sessions in accordance with government advice. Virtual physiotherapy will continue to be the preferred practice.
Update: 17th April 2020
We are currently closed for face-to-face physiotherapy sessions due to the coronavirus. However, we are able to offer virtual physiotherapy consultations for new and existing patients.
Update: 23rd March 2020
Dear clients and customers,
During these uncertain times, and with a heavy heart BODY LOGIC PHYSIOTHERAPY WILL CLOSING ITS DOORS ON TUESDAY 24TH MARCH 2020.
There will be no further appointments available until further notice. At this difficult time, the health and safety of all our customers/clients and staff is of the utmost importance to us.
If you need any advice or help then please email us at email@example.com and we will get back to you. We will try to offer the best assistance possible to answer any queries, and to ensure our clients and customers are supported during these challenging times.
We encourage all our clients and customers to continue to follow advice from the Government, Local Authority, Public Health England and to go online to 111.nhs.uk or call NHS 111 if you think you may have the contracted the virus.
NHS guidance on how to avoid catching or spreading the virus, as well as travel and other advice, can be found on the www.gov.uk website:
We will continue to monitor the situation and update our clients and customers accordingly as to when we will re-open. Stay safe, stay strong and keep moving where possible. We are all in this together.
Paul & Liam and the rest of the Body Logic Team